Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 4|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mauro served on this committee:
Mauro advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Carolyn Webber (D), incumbent David Bettencourt (R), incumbent Mary Griffin (R), incumbent Charles McMahon (R), incumbent Marilinda Garcia (R), incumbent David Bates (R), incumbent Walter Kolodziej (R), incumbent Ronald Belanger (R), incumbent Robert Elliott (R), Daphne Kenyon (D), Ann Kern (D), Matthew Groch (D), Jane Lang (D), Jocelyn Leary (D), Christine White-Rogers (D), Lori Demaine (D), Neil Fallon (D), Ellie Rouillard (D), Thomas Witham (D), Henri Azibert (D), Kevin Waterhouse (R), John Sytek (R), Richard Okerman (R), Gary Azarian (R), and Matthew O'Shaughnessy (D) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Mauro was up for re-election, he collected $1,794 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Donna + Mauro + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Donna Mauro News Feed
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Ron Paul 2012, "Ron Paul Gains Endorsement of Two More New Hampshire State Representatives," September 8, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014