Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania State House District 63|
|2009 - Present|
|November, 30 2012|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
Oberlander earned her BA in Political Science from Clarion University. She has worked in the following positions: Government Contractor for the United States Navy, Legislative Aide for State Representative Fred McIhattan, and owner and operator of a small business.
Oberlander has served as County Commissioner for the Clarion County Board of Commissioners. She joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2009 and has served in that position since. She represents the 63rd District.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Oberlander has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Oberlander served on these committees:
- Children & Youth Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Commerce Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Gaming Oversight Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Intergovernmental Affairs Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Oberlander is running in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 63. Oberlander ran unchallenged in the April 24 primary and is unopposed in the general election which takes place on November 6, 2012.
Oberlander won re-election to the 63rd District Seat in 2010. She was unopposed in the May 18 primary and faced Libertarian Michael Robertson in the general election which took place on November 2, 2010.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 63|
|Donna Oberlander (R)||13,866||87.6%|
|Michael Robertson (L)||1,969||12.4%|
On November 4, 2008, won election to the 63rd District seat of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. She received 15,969 votes, defeating Democrat Matthew Ellenberger (8,206) and Libertarian Michael Robertson (566).
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 63|
|Donna Oberlander (R)||15,969||64.6%|
|Matthew Ellenberger (D)||8,206||33.2%|
|Michael J. Robertson (L)||566||2.3%|
In 2010, Oberlander received $45,739 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Donna Oberlander's campaign in 2010|
|Kriebel, James E||$5,100|
|Smith, Thomas J||$2,500|
|Lewis, Don D||$2,500|
|Friends Of Senator Don White||$1,100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$45,739|
Oberlander and her husband, Derek, have two children.
- Donna Oberlander's personal website
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Donna Oberlander
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Donna Oberlander on Facebook
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donations
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 63
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |