|New Hampshire State Senate, District 18|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Soucy served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Executive Departments and Administration|
Soucy won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 18. Soucy ran unopposed in the September 11th Democratic primary election and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||J. Gail Barry||34.1%||8,024|
|Independent||Arthur J. Beaudry||14.3%||3,378|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Donna + Soucy + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: PSNH says customers owe $57m more - The Union Leader
- How NH senators and Merrimack County representatives voted on Medicaid ... - Concord Monitor
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
Tom DeBlois (R)
|New Hampshire State Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|