|Illinois State Senate District 17|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2013
Trotter graduated from Chicago State with his Bachelor's degree and later graduated from Loyola-Chicago with his Law degree. Before becoming a elected official, Trotter is a former Hospital Administrator.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Trotter has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Appropriations II Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Committee of the Whole, Illinois Senate
- Energy Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Executive Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Pensions and Investments Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Subcommittee on Pension Reforms
- Commission on Government Forecasting and Accountability
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Trotter served on these committees:
|Illinois State Senate, District 17 (2008)|
|Donne Trotter (D)||79,070|
In 2008, Trotter collected $328,486 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|CMTE to Elect Rickey Hendon||$13,400|
|Illinois Helath Care Association||$12,500|
|Illinois Hospital & Health Systems Association||$12,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$9,500|
|Citizens for Emil Jones Jr.||$8,000|
|Illinois Education Association||$5,500|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$5,050|
|Midway Airport Concessionaires||$5,000|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$4,500|
|Harmony Health Plan of Illinois||$4,000|
|Chicago Automobile Trade Association||$4,000|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$3,900|
|Citizens for Mariyana Spyropoulos||$3,500|
Trotter represents Illinois Senate District 17. District 17 includes the University of Chicago Area.
Donne is married to Rose Trotter. They have four children and resides in Chicago, Illinois.
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Donne Trotter on LinkedIn
|Illinois Senate District 17
| Succeeded by|