|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 18|
|November 17, 2010 - Present|
|November 21, 2012|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||12 years total in state legislative chambers|
|Bachelor's||East Central University (1980)|
|Master's||East Central University (1982)|
|Place of birth||Fort Stockton, Texas|
He worked as an educator in the McAlester Public School District for over 30 years before retiring.
Conditt earned his B.S. and M.S., as well as his degree in School Administration, from East Central University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Condit has been appointed to the following committees:
- Common Education Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- General Government Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Human Services Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Public Safety
Condit is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 18. He defeated Carolyn McNatt Hill in the June 26 Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election which takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 18 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Donald A. Condit Incumbent||64.9%||3,424|
|Carolyn McNatt Hill||35.1%||1,852|
Condit defeated three opponents in the Democratic primary on July 27, defeating his closest rival, Corolyn McNatt Hill, by a margin of 1,995-1,465. Condit also won an August 24 primary runoff election, defeating Carolyn McNatt Hill by a margin of 1,950-1,740. He defeated Kyle Burmeier (R) in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 18|
|Donnie Condit (D)||4,817|
|Kyle Burmeier (R)||4,708|
In 2010, Condit raised a total of $42,952 in campaign funds. His top contributors were:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Donnie + Condit + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Condit and his wife Karen have three children, Ami, Christopher, and Brittany, and three grandchildren, Emma, Jack, and Joey.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- ↑ Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, Unofficial Results
- ↑ 2010 Campaign Contributions
Terry Harrison (D)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 18
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |