Dorothy Webb Grady
|Dorothy Webb Grady|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Julie Plawecki defeated seven other candidates in the Democratic primary. Jim Rhoades defeated David Malhalab in the Republican primary. Plawecki defeated Rhoades in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 11 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 11 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 11 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Dorothy Webb Grady||20.4%||1,549|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dorothy + Grady + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 11
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Dorothy Webb Grady on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Unofficial Primary Candidate List," accessed May 24, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |