|U.S. House, Texas, District 15|
Carlile's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Smaller Government
- Protect our Second Amendment Rights
- Get Government out of the way of small business’
- Domestic Energy Production and the Keystone XL Pipeline
- Reform the Federal Tax System
- Reduce Government Spending and Balance the Federal Budget
Carlile is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 15th District. Carlile is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on March 4, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Carlile and his wife, Sara, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Doug + Carlile + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 15th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 15th Congressional District
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |