Difference between revisions of "Doug Spade"
|Line 90:||Line 90:|
Revision as of 01:30, 6 August 2014
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan State Senate, District 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Doug Spade was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dale Zorn was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jeff Andring ran as a U.S. Taxpayers Party candidate. Zorn defeated Spade and Andring in the general election.
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
Spade ran in the 2010 election for Michigan State Senate District 16. Spade was unopposed in the Democratic primary election on August 3, 2010, and was defeated by Bruce Caswell in the general election on November 2, 2010.
In 2014, Spade's endorsements include:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Doug + Spade + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Senate
- Michigan State Senate District 17
- Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, “2014 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing,” accessed May 1, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "State Senator," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2010 Michigan Primary Election" accessed September 20, 2013
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2010 Michigan General Election" accessed September 20, 2013
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014