Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 49|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||January 21, 2014|
was a 2014 special election Democratic
candidate for District 49
of the Rhode Island House of Representatives
- See also: Rhode Island state legislative special elections, 2014
Michael Morin defeated Douglas Brown and Mark Chenot in the January 21 Democratic primary. Morin defeated write-in candidates in the special election, which took place on February 25.
The seat was vacant following Lisa Baldelli-Hunt's (D) election as Mayor of Woonsocket.
A special election for the position of Rhode Island House of Representatives District 49 was called for February 25, with a primary on January 21. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 13, 2013.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 49 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Douglas Brown
| Mark Chenot
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Douglas + Brown + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Douglas Brown News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 boston.com, "Woonsocket to hold special legislative primary," January 18, 2014(Archived)
- ↑ Providence Journal, "Morin defeats 2 primary challengers to gain hold on Woonsocket House seat," January 21, 2014
- ↑ ctpost.com, "Morin wins Woonsocket election for RI House seat," February 26, 2014(Archived)
- ↑ Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Official Primary election results," accessed March 26, 2014
- ↑ ripr.org, "Baldelli-Hunt To Be Inaugurated As New Mayor Of Woonsocket," December 3, 2013
- ↑ turnto10.com, "State sets special election for Woonsocket House seat," December 4, 2013