For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 93|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Ph.D.||SUNY Health Sciences University, 1989|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Coffin served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
On his website, Coffin presented two main themes:
Preserving our heritage by:
• Preserving Montana’s middle class and our right to achieve the American Dream.• Assuring reproductive rights for women so families can plan for the future.
• Protecting our environment from overdevelopment and exploitation.
• Preserving public access to lands and waters for hiking, hunting, boating & fishing.
• Preserving our lands for farming and ranching.
• Respecting our rights for equality, opportunity and independence.
Building for our future by:
• Proving good jobs with good wages and benefits.
• Fighting for workers rights and through collective bargaining.
• Closing the income gap between Wall St. and Main St.
• Ensuring Great Education and continuous job training for all Montanans.
• Renewing infrastructure for energy production, transportation and communication.
Coffin won election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 93. Coffin defeated Coy Harwood in the June 5 primary election and defeated Brandon Simpson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 93 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Douglas + Coffin + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
Dick Barrett (D)
|Montana House of Representatives District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |