|Montana House of Representatives, District 93|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Ph.D.||SUNY Health Sciences University, 1989|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Coffin served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
On his website, Coffin presented two main themes:
Preserving our heritage by:
• Preserving Montana’s middle class and our right to achieve the American Dream.• Assuring reproductive rights for women so families can plan for the future.
• Protecting our environment from overdevelopment and exploitation.
• Preserving public access to lands and waters for hiking, hunting, boating & fishing.
• Preserving our lands for farming and ranching.
• Respecting our rights for equality, opportunity and independence.
Building for our future by:
• Proving good jobs with good wages and benefits.
• Fighting for workers rights and through collective bargaining.
• Closing the income gap between Wall St. and Main St.
• Ensuring Great Education and continuous job training for all Montanans.
• Renewing infrastructure for energy production, transportation and communication.
Coffin won election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 93. Coffin defeated Coy Harwood in the June 5 primary election and defeated Brandon Simpson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 93 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Douglas + Coffin + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
Dick Barrett (D)
|Montana House of Representatives District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |