Difference between revisions of "Dov Hikind"
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
|Line 179:||Line 183:|
Revision as of 13:22, 17 August 2012
|New York State Assembly District 48|
|1983 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||31|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Place of birth||New York|
Hikind graduated from the City University of New York; earned a BA from Queens College; and a Master's in Urban Studies from Brooklyn College. He and his wife, Shoshana, have three children; Deena, Yoni, and Shmuel.
No committee assignments found.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Hikind is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 48. He is running against Mitchell Tischler in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He is also running on the Conservative Party ticket. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 48 2010|
|Dov Hikind (D)||9,713|
|Brian Doherty (R)||5,214|
On November 4, 2008 Hikind won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 48, defeating opponent Herbert Ryan (Conservative).
Hikind raised $384,300 for his campaign while Ryan raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 48 2008|
|Dov Hikind (D)||8,397|
|Herbert Ryan (Conservative)||1,139|
In 2010, Hikind received $229,810 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dov Hikind's campaign in 2010|
|125 East 31St Street Realty||$3,600|
|Total Raised in 2010||$229,810|
In 2008, a year in which Hikind was up for election, he collected $384,300 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Delta Enterprise Corp||$5,000|
|Parents & Children PAC||$3,800|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Dov + Hikind + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly - Rep. Dov Hikind
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Hikind
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- Follow the Money's report 2008 Campaign donations in New York
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- 2008 contributions to Dov Hikind
|New York Assembly - District 48
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |