For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25|
|2010 - 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Erickson served on these committees:
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Four candidates faced off in the Democratic primary, while four candidates faced off in the Republican primary. A full list of candidates that ran in the general election can be found here. The general election was contested by three Democrats and three Republicans. The Democrats were incumbent Michael Garcia, incumbent Timothy Soucy and Allison Nutting. The Republicans participating were Duane Erickson, Edith Hogan and Timothy Twombly. Soucy (D), Hogan (R) and Twombly (R) defeated Garcia (D), Nutting (D) and Erickson (R) in the general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Hillsborough 34 District, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Timothy Soucy Incumbent||19.5%||1,222|
|Democratic||Michael Garcia Incumbent||12%||750|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34 District Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Timothy Soucy Incumbent||37.9%||186|
|Michael Garcia Incumbent||15.9%||78|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34 District Republican Primary, 2014|
Erickson ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34. Erickson advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Timothy Twombly Incumbent||31.8%||271|
|Edith Hogan Incumbent||27.5%||235|
|Duane Erickson Incumbent||21.5%||183|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25 general election (2010)|
|Timothy Twombly (R)||1,082|
|Edith Hogan (R)||1,054|
|Duane Erickson (R)||968|
|Timothy Soucy (d)||960|
|Mark Wholey (D)||816|
|Bil Bonnice (D)||618|
In 2010, a year in which Erickson was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Duane + Erickson + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Hillsborough 34
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Results," accessed December 3, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014