Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 18|
Jackson is a U.S. Navy veteran who worked in city planning for 15 years before pursuing street vending. One day in 2010, the vendor spotted a smoking SUV. He called the police, and in doing so, thwarted a bomb plot in Times Square.
Jackson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 18th District. He sought nomination on the Democratic Party ticket. He was opposed by Rich Becker, Matt Alexander, Tom Wilson, and Sean Maloney in the June 26 Democratic primary. Maloney went on to win.
|U.S. House, New York District 18 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Duane + Jackson + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- A Year After Newtown, Rift Over Guns Deepens - Huffington Post
- Manning lifts Broncos; Panthers top Bucs - Rutland Herald
- Looking Back: Altoona grad participated in flyover at Kennedy funeral in '63 - DesMoinesRegister.com
- 'The Hobbit,' 'Fast and Furious 6,' Holiday Lantern Tours, The Festival of ... - Plain Dealer
- Daily Blotter - New York Post
- The Strategists of Urban Destruction - CounterPunch
- Manning, Decker unstoppable as Broncos top Chiefs - Worcester Telegram
- Week 13 NFL roundup: Patriots survive Texans, Panthers win 8th in a row - Indianapolis Star
- Sunday's NFL Capsules - Sacramento Bee
- NFL ROUNDUP: Manning tosses 5 TD to lead Broncos past Chiefs - The Morning Sun
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |