|Candidate for Wisconsin State Senate District 24
Klein is a student at the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point. He is studying Broadfield Social Science. He is a Transportation Coordinator for the 21st Century, Wisconsin Student Public Interest Research Group of UW-Stevens Point, 2010.
He has been Vice President of the Wisconsin Student Government Association of UW-Stevens Point and Student Senator for the Student Government Association of UW - Stevens Point.
He also has held leadership positions in UW-Stevens Point Amnesty International, Rainbow Alliance for the Youth ("a form of Gay-Straight Alliance") and Community Activists for the Revival of Empathy.,ref>Biography on Campaign website</ref>
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 24 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Dustin James Klein (D)||1,409||99.65%|
Klein's campaign slogan on his campaign website is "Progreess in Wisconsin, now!" His site lists the following issue positions:
- Transportation - Supports the "more progressive plan on transportation" in the form of a new rail line ending in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Healthcare - Believes Wisconsin should "pass comprehensive legislation to make it so that every man woman and child can have affordable healthcare through a universal opt-out system."
- Energy - Supports the re-introduction of the Clean Energy Jobs Bill that moves towards progressive clean energy"
- Education - Does not approve of more budget cuts to cause university tuition to rise. He will "fight for everyone's right to a great education in the State of Wisconsin."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Klein on Twitter
- Klein on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |