Dustin R. Curtis
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 54|
|Place of birth||Spotsylvania|
Curtis received a B.A. in Mass Communication and a B.S. in Kinesiology from Shenandoah University. He has worked at Intuit as a consultant for small business services.
Curtis's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Conservative Leadership
"Our liberty is not a bargaining chip, but a principle to fight for. My campaign is a rejection of the old guard notion Republicans must compromise away our liberty in order to "get something done.""
"The constitution is clear that any powers not named are reserved to the states. In office, I will support Ken Cuccinelli's conservative reform plan to decentralize transportation and return decision making to local communities in the true spirit of Thomas Jefferson."
- Tenth Amendment
"On my first day in office, I will introduce legislation to nullify any ObamaCare medicaid expansion as well as any of President Obama's proposed gun grabs."
"I am 100% Pro-Life. Life begins at conception and that is the end of the conversation."
- Second Amendment
"The text of the Second Amendment is clear as day and our God given right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. In office, I will vote against every gun-grabbing piece of legislation as well as introduce and co-sponsor constitutional carry legislation."
Curtis has received the following endorsements in 2013:
- Martha Boneta
- Eric Herr
- David Ross
- Scott Cooper
- John Scott
Curtis is a member of the Gun Owners of America and the National Association for Gun Rights. He is also an active member of Fairview Baptist Church.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dustin + Curtis + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Cherokee Nation Files Forceful Response to Capobiancos' $1 Million Attorneys ... - Indian Country Today Media Network
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Virginia State Board of Elections, "2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 8, 2013
- ↑ About, Dustin Curtis for Delegate, Accessed May 6, 2013
- ↑ Issues, Dustin Curtis for Delegate, Accessed May 6, 2013
- ↑ Virginia Board of Elections, "Unofficial Primary Results," Accessed June 13, 2013
- ↑ News, Dustin Curtis for Delegate, Accessed May 6, 2013