|North Dakota State Senate District 34|
|December 1, 2012|
|Years in position||17|
|Per diem||Up to $1,040/month for lodging|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Service/branch||North Dakota Air National Guard|
Cook served in the North Dakota Air National Guard. He is currently the owner of Cook Industrial Sales.
Cook attended Glyndon-Felton High School as well as North Dakota State University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cook has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cook served on these committees:
- Finance and Taxation Committee, North Dakota State Senate
- Government and Veterans Affairs Committee, North Dakota State Senate
|North Dakota Senate, District 34 (2008)|
|Dwight Cook (R)||4,083|
|Arnold Zins (D)||3,203|
In 2008, cook collected $8,700 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|NORTH DAKOTA REPUBLICAN PARTY||$1,000|
|LIGNITE ENERGY COUNCIL||$1,000|
|BISMARK MANDAN REALTORS||$700|
Cook and his wife Shirley have three children.
- Biography from the North Dakota State Senate website
- Legislative profile Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998
|North Dakota State Senate District 34
| Succeeded by|