|North Dakota House of Representatives District 8|
|2000 - 2012|
|Per diem||Up to $1,040/month for lodging|
|Elections and appointments|
Wrangham is a businessman. He attended Bismarck State College.
Wrangham and his wife, Linda, have four children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wrangham served on the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, North Dakota House of Representatives
- Finance and Taxation Committee, North Dakota House of Representatives
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Wrangham served on the following committee:
- Finance and Taxation Committee, North Dakota House
- Political Subdivisions Committee, North Dakota House
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 8|
|Dwight Wrangham (R)||4,677|
|Jeff Delzer (R)||5,025|
|Audrey Boe Olsen (D-NPL)||3,731|
|Ken Baker (D-NPL)||3,118|
In 2008, Wrangham collected $5,401 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|NORTH DAKOTA ASSOCIATION OF RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$1,200|
|BASIN ELECTRIC POWER COOPERATIVE||$1,000|
|NORTH DAKOTA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$500|
|LIGNITE ENERGY COUNCIL||$500|
|NORTH DAKOTA PETROLEUM COUNCIL||$500|
- North Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Dwight Wrangham
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |