Earl Hilliard Jr.
|Earl Hilliard Jr.|
|Alabama House of Representatives District 60|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hilliard currently works as an Attorney with the firm of Hilliard, Smith & Hunt, LLC. He is also President of Magic City Films, Inc, and Director of Government Relations for Morehouse College.
He is a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc, Birmingham/Jefferson County Film Advisory Board, Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame Board of Directors, Federation of Television and Radio Artists, Greater Birmingham Foster and Adoptive Parent Association, Mt. Moriah Missionary Baptist Church of North Pratt, and Screen Actors Guild.
Hilliard formerly served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Forestry Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Commerce Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- County and Municipal Government Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Environmental Management (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Petroleum and Waterways (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Recreation and Lodging Facilities (Chair)
- Tourism and Travel Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
Hilliard was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010.
Hilliard raised $86,357 for his campaign.
Below are Hilliard's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|Alabama Power Co||$2,000|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$1,000|
In 2006, Hilliard raised $86,357 in donations. 
Listed below are those that made the largest contributions.
|Alabama Education Association||$13,255|
|Environmental Campaign Fund||$5,000|
|Alabama Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
- Earl Hilliard's campaign website
- Alabama Legislature - Earl Hilliard Jr.
- Earl Hilliard Jr. Official Website
- Project Vote Smart - Earl Hilliard Jr.
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Jefferson County Democratic Party
|Alabama House District 60
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|