|Maine State Senate District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Maine House of Representatives|
|Master's||Naval Post Graduate School|
McCormick graduated with a master's degree in Meteorology from Naval Post-Graduate School.
McCormick is a retired teacher and coach and retired from the US Air Force.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McCormick served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, McCormick served on these committees:
- Insurance and Financial Services
- Government Oversight Committee
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. David Bustin defeated Louis Sigel in the Democratic primary. Earle McCormick was unopposed in the Republican primary. McCormick defeated Bustin and unenrolled candidate Gary Quintal in the general election.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
McCormick ran for re-election to the 21st District seat in 2010. Nancy Smith (D) withdrew and was replaced by Patrice Putman on the Democratic ticket. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Maine State Senate, District 21|
|Earle McCormick (R)||11,298||61%|
|Patrice Putman (D)||6,656||36%|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2008
McCormick raised $21,511 for his campaign.
|Maine State Senate, District 21|
|Earle McCormick (R)||11,686|
|Sharon Benoit (D)||9,960|
In 2010, Earle McCormick collected $15,264 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2010 were from:
|Mccormick, Earle L||$48|
In 2008 Earle McCormick collected $21,511 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2008 were from:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Earle + McCormick + Maine + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Earle is married to Darlene McCormick. They have four children and reside in West Gardiner, Maine.
- Official Maine State Senate website
- Maine Senate Republicans profile
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012
- C-SPAN, "AP Election Results - Maine Summary Vote Totals," accessed June 12, 2012
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on McCormick's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2010 contributors to Earle McCormick
- 2008 contributors to Earle McCormick
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Additional Maine Elected Officials and Leaders," February 6, 2012
|Maine Senate District 21
| Succeeded by|
Patrick Flood (R)