Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Revision as of 21:47, 5 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin city websites
- Telephone, email, and street address contact information is available for all City Council members.
- Complete capital and operating budget documents are available for 2010 through 2013, and comprehensive annual financial reports are available for 2008-2012.
- City Council agendas and meeting minutes are available from 2005 through 2013.
- City Council meeting time, dates, and location are easily located.
- Building permit applications are available online.
- Detailed tax levy documents are available. The assessment appeals process is explained and residents can pay their tax bill online.
- While there is general contact information provided for the City Attorney, Clerk and Manager, email addresses are not provided.
- Audits for the use of federal and state funds are only available for 2010 and 2011.
- Lobbying information unavailable.
- City of Eau Claire City Council Members
- City of Eau Claire Budget Documents
- Eau Claire City Council Agendas
- Eau Claire City Council Minutes
- Eau Claire City Council
- Eau Claire Planning Application Forms
- City of Eau Claire Finance Department Customer Services
- Eau Claire City Attorney
- Eau Claire City Clerk
- Eau Claire City Manager
- Eau Claire Finance Administration