Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alaska State Senate, District 14|
Cullinane is a retired International Airlines pilot. He served in the United States Air Force from 1966 to 1970. 
Cullinane's website highlighted the following campaign issues: 
- Renewable Energies
- Excerpt: "I believe that with proper use and good stewardship of our state resources, with development of wind solar and water, and projects such as, the proposed hydroelectric project, for Lake Chakachamna, we will create new jobs, and be able to provide clean low cost electricity to a large number of people for the next 100 years."
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt: "It is important that we support the development of a responsible, long-term fiscal plan that provides essential services, which includes community revenue sharing and protects the Alaska Permanent Fund. "
- Ethics and Honest Leadership
- Excerpt: "A core belief of mine is that large monopolistic Corporations should not through graft or corruption, interfere with or try and sequester our government for their selfish interests."
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2010
|Alaska State Senate, District N General Election (2010)|
|Lesil McGuire (R)||9,746|
|Ed Cullinane (D)||3,697|
|Clinton Desjarlais (I)||590|
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from October 22, 2010.