Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 26|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
He previously worked for the New York State Assembly as a legislative assistant to Sheldon Silver. He took evening classes at New York Law School simultaneously and passed the state bar in February of 2009. He has also sat on Community Board 11 serving the Northeast Queens neighborhoods. He is a life long resident of Bayside.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Braunstein has been appointed to the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York State Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York State Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York State Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 26 2010|
|Edward Braunstein (D)||15,264|
|Vincent Tabone (R)||11,043|
In 2010, Braunstein raised a total of $249,842 in campaign contributions.
His five largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|New York State United Teachers||$7,600|
|New York State Court Officers Association||$7,600|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$7,600|
|Meara, Brian R||$7,600|
Braunstein is single.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|New York Assembly - District 26
| Succeeded by|