Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 31A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Deputy Executive Director, BWI-Thurgood Marshal Airport|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 31A
of the Maryland House of Delegates
. He ran unsuccessfully for District 31
of the Maryland State Senate
in the 2010
- See also: Maryland House of Delegates elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Ned Carey defeated Robert Haynes and John Moran in the Democratic primary. Terry Lynn DeGraw was unopposed in the Republican primary. Carey defeated DeGraw in the general election.
|Maryland House of Delegates District 31A, General Election, 2014
|| Terry Lynn DeGraw
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 31A Democratic Primary, 2014
| John Moran
| Robert Haynes
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2010
Carey lost to Republican incumbent Bryan Simonaire in the November 2 general election.
In the September 14th primary election, Carey defeated John Booze by a margin of 4,651-2,086.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Edward + Carey + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Edward Carey News Feed
- ↑ Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- ↑ Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ Maryland State Board of Elections, "2010 General Election Official Results," accessed March 24, 2014
- ↑ Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2010 Gubernatorial Primary Election Results," accessed March 24, 2014