For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Illinois State Senate District 18|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2013
Maloney graduated from Lewis University with his Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and graduated with his Master's degree in Education from the University of Chicago.
Before becoming a Senator, Maloney was a Teacher and Educational Administrator.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Maloney has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations II Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Committee of the Whole, Illinois Senate
- Higher Education Committee, Illinois State Senate, Chair
- Labor Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Redistricting Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Illinois State Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Maloney served on these committees:
|Illinois State Senate, District 18 (2008)|
|Edward Maloney (D)||75,229|
In 2008, Maloney collected $152,345 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Illinois Education Association||$11,500|
|Ilinois Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|Cook County College Teachers Union||$3,400|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$3,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$3,000|
|Heat & Frost Insulators Local 17||$2,500|
|Chicago Teachers Union||$2,500|
|Bruce Simon COnsulting||$2,350|
|Illinois Federation of Teachers||$2,000|
|Chicago Federation of Labor & Industrial Union Council||$1,750|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$1,750|
|Illinois Home Builders Association||$1,750|
|Illinois Automobile Dealers Association||$1,500|
|Racing Associations of Illinois||$1,500|
|Construction & General Laborers District Council of Chicago & Vicinity||$1,500|
|Tierney Duffy Tierney & Associations||$1,250|
|Chapman & Cutler||$1,250|
Trotter represents Illinois Senate District 18. District 18 includes the Southwest side of Chicago and nearby suburbs.
Edward is married to Norine Maloney. They have four children and resides in Chicago, Illinois.
- Edward Maloney's personal website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Sen. Maloney on State Surge
|Illinois Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|