Difference between revisions of "Edwin Murray"
(added: first election (senelec))
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Revision as of 10:34, 23 June 2010
|Louisiana State Senate District 4|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Murray earned his BA in Political Science from Loyola University in 1982. He went on to receive his JD from Loyola University School of Law in 1985.
Murray was a Summer Youth Employment Program Coordinator from 1982 to 1985. He is currently Partner of Murray, Darnell and Associates Limited Liability Company.
Murray served in the Louisiana State House from 1991 to 2004. He then joined the Louisiana State Senate in 2005. He has served in that position since, representing the 4th district.
- Finance Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Insurance Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Judiciary A Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Labor & Industrial Relations Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Local & Municipal Affairs Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Senate & Governmental Affairs Committee, Louisiana Senate
Murray is single.
- Official Louisiana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999