|Rhode Island Secretary of State|
|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 47|
|2005 - 2011|
|Burrillville School Board|
|2001 - 2005|
|Birthday||October 23, 1981|
Pacheco was a Democratic member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, representing District 47 from 2005 to 2010. From 2001 to 2005 he was a member of the Burrillville School Board. In 2010 Pacheco took over as chairman of the state Democratic Party. He served in that role until April 2013 when he announced he would be resigning in order to run for Secretary of State.
Pacheco is executive director of Education in Action.
- Graduated, University of Rhode Island, 2005
Rhode Island House of Representatives (2005-2011)
Pacheco represented District 47 in the Rhode Island House of Representatives from 2005 to 2011.
While a member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, Pacheco served on the following committees:
- Corporations Committee, Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Municipal Government Committee, Rhode Island House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Port Facilities Study Commission
- Separation of Powers and Oversight Committee, Rhode Island House of Representatives, Secretary
- Terry Hassett - Providence City Councilor
Pacheco did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Rhode Island House District 47|
|Edwin Pacheco (D)||4,562|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Edwin Pacheco's 2008 campaign.
|New England Regional Council of Carpenters||$1,500|
|Rhode Island Carpenters||$1,450|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Edwin Pacheco" + "Rhode Island" + "Secretary of State"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Edwin Pacheco's personal website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Edwin Pacheco on Facebook
- Edwin Pacheco on Twitter
- Politifact file on Pacheco
|Rhode Island House of Representatives - District 47
| Succeeded by|
Cale Keable (D)
State of Rhode Island
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | General Treasurer | Auditor General | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Environmental Management | Director of Labor | Chair of Public Utilities |