|Arkansas House of Representatives District 11|
|January 10, 2011 - January 10, 2013|
|Per diem||$136/per day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||3 terms (6 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff|
Elliott attended Arkansas Law Enforcement Academy in Camden. He went on to receive his bachelor's degree in Mass Communications from the University of Arkansas, Pine Bluff.
Elliott has worked in the following positions: staff member for Congressman Mike Ross of the United States House of Representatives, officer for the City of Pine Bluff, chief of police of the City of Altheimer, and staff member for Senator Hank Wilkins of the Arkansas State Senate. He is currently an intake officer for the Jefferson-Lincoln County Circuit Court, 6th Division (Juvenile Court). He is also the director of security for the 6th Division Circuit Court of the 11th Judicial District.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Elliott served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Aging, Chair
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Retirement and Social Security Programs Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Transportation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Motor Vehicle and Highways
- See also: Arkansas State Senate elections, 2012
Elliott was placed in the same district as fellow Democratic incumbent James Word. Rather than face him in the primary election, he chose to run for the Arkansas State Senate, District 25. He was defeated by District 5 incumbent Stephanie Flowers in the May 22 Democratic primary.
|Arkansas State Senate District 25 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Elliott won uncontested in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, Elliott raised $16,727 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Mcdaniel, Dustin B||$1,000|
|Arkansas Health Care Association||$1,000|
|Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Efrem + Elliott + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Elliott and his wife Tracie have three children.
- Efrem Elliott's campaign website
- House website
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Efrem Elliott on Facebook
|Arkansas House District 11
| Succeeded by|
Mark McElroy (D)