El Paso Independent School District, Texas
Revision as of 09:06, 1 January 2014 by Gpallay
|Transparency grading process|
- Board of Trustees are listed with phone numbers and email addresses.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are posted.
- Budget, revenue and expenditure, and check registers are available reports.
- Administration contact information is provided. .
- Public records services are provided.
- Audit records are posted online.
- Purchasing information and bid opportunities are posted.
- District accountability reports and performance reports are posted .
- Employment opportunities, the hiring process, and employee pay scales are highlighted.
- Background check policies are included in the employment process.
- Upcoming meeting dates are not available.
- Vendor contracts are not available.
- Local tax information is not posted.
El Paso Independent School District publishes its annual budget on its website.
|Expenditures by Category|
|School Year||Staff Expenses||Student Services||Operational Expenses||Debt Service||Other||Budget Total|
|Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget|
According to records received through Texas Education Agency, El Paso ISD Superintendent Lorenzo Guerra Garcia earned a base pay of $280,314 in 2010/11.
- Main article: Texas government sector lobbying
- List of Texas school districts
- Texas School Alliance membership list
- Texas Association of School Administrators membership list
- Board of Trustees
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Check Registers
- Public Information
- Pay scales
- Background Checks
- El Paso Independent School District, "Business Services and Budget Department," Accessed November 27, 2013
- 2010-2011 Texas Superintendent Salaries
- Texas School Alliance, 2007-2008 Directory
- TASA Executive Committee
- TASA Legislative Committee