For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 57|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Nekritz is a Partner in the Law Firm of Altheimer and Gray. She previously served as Legislative Aide to State Senator Jeff Schoenberg.
She is a member of the Trail Users Rights Foundation Board, Illinois Bar Association, National Council on Jewish Women, Democratic Committeeman of Northfield Township, and is Chairperson of the Village of Northbrook's Community Relations Commission.
- Appropriations-Higher Education
- Elections & Campaign Reform (Chair)
- Environment & Energy (Vice Chair)
- Environmental Health
- Judiciary I - Civil Law
- Medicaid Reform, Family & Children
- Railroad Industry (Chair)
- Tollway Oversight
- Veterans' Affairs
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Elaine Nekritz (D) 57th District
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Elaine Nekritz (IL) profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Illinois House Democrats - Elaine Nekritz profile
- Representative Elaine Nekritz Official Campaign Site
|Illinois House of Representatives District 57
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |