|Illinois House of Representatives District 57|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Nekritz is a Partner in the Law Firm of Altheimer and Gray. She previously served as Legislative Aide to State Senator Jeff Schoenberg.
She is a member of the Trail Users Rights Foundation Board, Illinois Bar Association, National Council on Jewish Women, Democratic Committeeman of Northfield Township, and is Chairperson of the Village of Northbrook's Community Relations Commission.
- Appropriations-Higher Education
- Elections & Campaign Reform (Chair)
- Environment & Energy (Vice Chair)
- Environmental Health
- Judiciary I - Civil Law
- Medicaid Reform, Family & Children
- Railroad Industry (Chair)
- Tollway Oversight
- Veterans' Affairs
On November 4, 2008, Democrat Elaine Nekritz won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 57 receiving 22,407 votes, ahead of Republican James Tatooles who received 10,602 votes.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 57 (2008)|
|Elaine Nekritz (D)||22,407|
|James Tatooles (R)||10,602|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 57 (2006)|
|Elaine Nekritz (D)||18,615|
In 2008, Nekritz collected $214,424 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to her campaign.
|John Krehbiel Jr.||$25,000|
|Cook County College Teachers Union||$7,000|
|Illinois Education Association||$5,000|
|Keith A. Hebeisen||$4,650|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$4,000|
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Elaine Nekritz (D) 57th District
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Elaine Nekritz (IL) profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Illinois House Democrats - Elaine Nekritz profile
- Representative Elaine Nekritz Official Campaign Site
|Illinois House of Representatives District 57
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |