For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 57|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Nekritz is a Partner in the Law Firm of Altheimer and Gray. She previously served as Legislative Aide to State Senator Jeff Schoenberg.
She is a member of the Trail Users Rights Foundation Board, Illinois Bar Association, National Council on Jewish Women, Democratic Committeeman of Northfield Township, and is Chairperson of the Village of Northbrook's Community Relations Commission.
- Appropriations-Higher Education
- Elections & Campaign Reform (Chair)
- Environment & Energy (Vice Chair)
- Environmental Health
- Judiciary I - Civil Law
- Medicaid Reform, Family & Children
- Railroad Industry (Chair)
- Tollway Oversight
- Veterans' Affairs
Nekritz on Military Ballots
Rep Nekritz says it may be a bit before lawmakers get answers on questions about late military ballots.
Nekritz won re-election to the 57th District seat against Republican Richard G. Hamen. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on February 2nd. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 57 (2010)|
|Elaine Nekritz (D)||14,537||61.24%|
|Richard G. Hamen (R)||9,202||38.76%|
On November 4, 2008, Democrat Elaine Nekritz won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 57 receiving 22,407 votes, ahead of Republican James Tatooles who received 10,602 votes.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 57 (2008)|
|Elaine Nekritz (D)||22,407|
|James Tatooles (R)||10,602|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 57 (2006)|
|Elaine Nekritz (D)||18,615|
In 2008, Nekritz collected $214,424 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to her campaign.
|John Krehbiel Jr.||$25,000|
|Cook County College Teachers Union||$7,000|
|Illinois Education Association||$5,000|
|Keith A. Hebeisen||$4,650|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$4,000|
- Nekritz's personal website
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Elaine Nekritz (D) 57th District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Illinois House Democrats - Elaine Nekritz
- Nekritz's facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Nekritz
- "Nekritz on Military Ballots," Illinois Statehouse News, November 23, 2010
- Chicago Sun-Times, "2010 Election Results"
- Illinois Official 2010 General Election Results
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2006
- Nekritz Campaign Donors
|Illinois House of Representatives District 57
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |