|Illinois House of Representatives District 17|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Coulson is a physical therapist. She served as Chair/Associate Professor in the Department of Physical Therapy at the Chicago Medical School from 1981-2002.
She is a member of many organizations, including the American Physical Therapy Association, Glenview Community Church, Glenview Leadership Council, Glenview Values Project, Glenview Women of Today, Hands of Peace Advisory Board, North Glenview Business and Professional Women's Organization Optimist Club, Pharmaceutical Advisory Board, Glenview Chamber of Commerce, Wilmette Hadassah, Wilmette Women's Club, Wilpower-Mental Health Community Group, and The Woman's Network Advisory Board.
- Appropriations-Elementary & Secondary Education
- Appropriations-Human Services
- Business Occupational Licenses (Ranking Minority Member)
- Disability Services
- Financial Institutions
- Joint Comm. on Government Reform Committee, Illinois Legislature
- Health & Healthcare Disparities (Ranking Minority Member)
- Health Care Licenses
On November 4, 2008, Republican Elizabeth Coulson won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 17 receiving 27,540 votes, ahead of Democrat Daniel Biss who recieved 25,959 votes.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 17 (2008)|
|Elizabeth Coulson (R)||27,540|
|Ante Marijan (D)||25,959|
On November 7, 2006, Republican Elizabeth Coulson won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 17 receiving 22,747 votes ahead of Democrat Judith-Rae Ross who received 15,646 votes.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 17 (2006)|
|Elizabeth Coulson (R)||22,747|
|Judith-Rae Ross (D)||15,646|
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Elizabeth Coulson (R) 17th District
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Elizabeth Coulson (IL) profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|Illinois House of Representatives District 17
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |