|Rhode Island Senate District 16|
|2009 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Other||Municipal Clerk Institute, Salve Regina University|
|Birthday||October 22, 1951|
Crowley is the Central Falls City Clerk.
Crowley attended the Municipal Clerk Institute at Salve Regina University.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Crowley served on the following committees:
|Rhode Island Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Housing & Municipal Government, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Ciccone served on the following committees:
|Rhode Island Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Housing and Municipal Government|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Ciccone served on the following committees:
|Rhode Island Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Constitutional and Regulatory Issues|
Crowley won re-election in District 16. She defeated Joseph P. Moran III in the September 11 Democratic primary. She defeated Nicholas S. Gelfuso (M) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 16, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Elizabeth Crowley Incumbent||89.7%||4,616|
|Moderate||Nicholas S. Gelfuso||10.2%||523|
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 16 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Elizabeth Crowley Incumbent||67.8%||1,189|
|Joseph Moran III||32.2%||564|
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 16|
|Elizabeth Crowley (D)||2521|
|Ernest Cabral (R)||833|
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 16 (2008)|
|Elizabeth Crowley (D)||4,575|
|Albert Larivee (R)||700|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Crowley received $20,286 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Rhode Island State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Elizabeth Crowley's campaign in 2010|
|Rhode Island Senate Democratic Leadership||$1,000|
|Depasquale, Steven W||$600|
|Paiva-Weed, M Teresa||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$20,286|
Crowley raised $15,234 during the 2008 election cycle.
Her top contributor is listed below.
Crowley has two children.
- Elizabeth Crowley's personal website
- Sen. Crowley's Rhode Island Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections "Rhode Island Secretary of State," Accessed July 5, 2012
- Official 2012 primary results
- Unofficial results for Rhode Island state senate Democratic primary, 9/14/2010
- 2008 election results, Rhode Island Senate
- Rhode Island Senate spending, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- 2008 Campaign contributors to Elizabeth Crowley
|Rhode Island State Senate District 16
| Succeeded by|