|Maine House of Representatives District 47|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Massachusetts|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dickerson served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Marine Resources|
Dickerson won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 47. Dickerson ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Gordon Mank (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Elizabeth Dickerson Incumbent||71.3%||2,590|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Dickerson has one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Elizabeth + Dickerson + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rockland council backs $400000 boardwalk expansion - Bangor Daily News
- New Nationwide Animal Abuse Registry to Be Established By the End of The Year - One Green Planet
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Dickerson's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Elizabeth Dickerson on Facebook
- Elizabeth Dickerson on Twitter
- Elizabeth Dickerson on YouTube
Edward Mazurek (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 47
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |