Difference between revisions of "Ellen Jaffee"
(2010 election update)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 13:09, 7 October 2010
|New York State Assembly District 95|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Jaffee's professional experience is as an educational consultant and teacher with Ponoma Middle School.
Jaffee earned a BA from Brooklyn College and a MS in special education from Fordham University. She and her husband, Steven, have two children; Marc and Allison.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Jaffee ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She faces Thomas Morr (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she is also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, and Working Families Party.
On November 4, 2008 Jaffee won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 95. She ran unopposed.
Jaffee raised $88,381 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 95 2008|
|Ellen Jaffee (D)||32,850|
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Consumer Affairs and Protection Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Ellen Jaffee
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |