|New York State Assembly District 95|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Jaffee's professional experience is as an educational consultant and teacher with Ponoma Middle School.
Jaffee earned a BA from Brooklyn College and a MS in special education from Fordham University. She and her husband, Steven, have two children; Marc and Allison.
On November 4, 2008 Jaffee won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 95. She ran unopposed.
Jaffee raised $88,381 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 95 2008|
|Ellen Jaffee (D)||32,850|
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Consumer Affairs and Protection Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Ellen Jaffee
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |