|New York State Assembly District 95|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Jaffee's professional experience is as an educational consultant and teacher with Ponoma Middle School.
Jaffee earned a BA from Brooklyn College and a MS in special education from Fordham University. She and her husband, Steven, have two children; Marc and Allison.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Jaffee ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She faced Thomas Morr (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, and Working Families Party.
On November 4, 2008 Jaffee won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 95. She ran unopposed.
Jaffee raised $88,381 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 95 2008|
|Ellen Jaffee (D)||32,850|
In the 2008 election, Jaffee raised a total of $88,381.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|New York State United Teachers||$4,450|
|Friends of Sheldon Silver||$3,800|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$3,000|
|Eleanor Roosevelt Legacy CMTE||$2,000|
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Consumer Affairs and Protection Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Ellen Jaffee
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |