Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 18|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sandblade served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Consumer Affairs|
Sandblade won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 18. Sandblade was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Sandblade is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Sandblade raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 5, 2013.
|Emily Sandblade's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Hillsborough 18||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
2012Sandblade won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Sandblade raised a total of $0.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Emily Sandblade's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Emily + Sandblade + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire Bill would Allow Limited Medical Marijuana Home Cultivation - The Daily Chronic
- Arizona, New Hampshire, Tennessee lawmakers target NSA - Watchdog.org
- Nearly 300 bills being proposed in Concord could have an impact on business - New Hampshire Business Review
- Susan Bruce: Live Free or Die on Someone Else's Terms - Conway Daily Sun