|Texas House of Representatives, District 64|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Myra Crownover defeated Read King in the Republican primary. Emy Lyons was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Crownover defeated Lyons and Braeden Wright (Green) in the general election.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 64 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Myra Crownover Incumbent||63.4%||23,674|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Emy + Lyons + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Emy Lyons on Facebook (campaign)
- Emy Lyons on Facebook (personal)
- Emy Lyons on LinkedIn
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Tribune, "Election Brackets," accessed May 5, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |