Endorsements by state officials of presidential candidates in the 2012 election
This page tracks elected officials who have endorsed a candidate in the 2012 presidential election. Individuals listed on this page will include, among others:
- Lieutenant Governors
- Congressional members
- State Senators
- State Representatives
- Other state executive officials
The list will be updated periodically to keep with the ever-changing political environment. While it is impossible to accurately track 100% of all endorsements, this page will strive to detail as many as possible. This page will focus on the main presidential race, with Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. To submit a nomination, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the general election, endorsements of presidential candidates are nearly unilaterally along party lines. Therefore, this page will not list all endorsements.
- For a list of endorsements in the Republican nomination process, see this page: Endorsements by state officials of Republican presidential candidates in the 2012 election
- See also: Jill Stein
- See also: Gary Johnson
- State legislative elections, 2012
- U.S. Congress elections, 2012
- State executive officials elections, 2012
2012 presidential candidates
Below are some of the 2012 presidential candidates. The list is not comprehensive.
Vice presidential candidates
- List of Barack Obama Presidential Endorsements at Wikipedia
- List of Mitt Romney Presidential Endorsements at Wikipedia