Revision as of 16:47, 13 July 2008 by Calgal
Equality California (EQCA) was founded in 1998.
Its goals as listed on its website include:
- Achieve equality and secure legal protections for LGBT people.
- Improve the lives of LGBT Californians.
Activities EQCA sponsors include:
- Sponsoring legislation and coordinating efforts to ensure its passage,
- Lobbying legislators and other policy makers,
- Building coalitions,
- Developing community strength,
- Empowering individuals and other organizations to engage in the political process.