Eric A. Feige
|Eric A. Feige|
|Alaska House of Representatives District 12|
| Assumed office|
January 24, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 24, 2013
Feige graduated from West Point Military Academy in 1983. He went on to attend graduate studies at Penn State.
Feige is a former owner/operator of a flight school, former commercial airline pilot, and former instructor of Physical Geography at West Point Military Academy. He is the founder of Chickaloon Fire Service. He also served in the United States Army from 1983 to 1992. Feige has been the co-owner of a bed and breakfast since 2001.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Feige has been appointed to the following committees:
- Armed Services Committee, Alaska House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Alaska House of Representatives
- Resources Committee, Alaska House of Representatives, Co-Chair
- Transportation Committee, Alaska House of Representatives
- Finance Subcommittees:
- Subcommittee on Environmental Conservation
- Subcommittee on Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Public Safety
- Subcommittee on Revenue
|Alaska House of Representatives District 12 General Election (2010)|
|Eric A. Feige (R)||3,166||62.37%|
|Bert L. Cottle (D)||1,863||36.70%|
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 12 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Eric A. Feige (R)||666|
|Don Haase (R)||660|
|Pete Fellman (R)||658|
Feige's campaign website lists the following issues:
- The Legislator’s Job As I See It
- Excerpt: "Fair representation for everyone within the District "
- Excerpt: "A stable business-friendly climate is essential More jobs mean more prosperity for all"
- Alaskan Family Values
- Excerpt: "Reinforce the rights of parents to raise their kids Promote an atmosphere of honestly, integrity, and service for all "
- Fiscally Conservative State Government
- Excerpt: "There needs to be a limit to the scope of what government provides Budget for two years "
- Excerpt: "Provide quality schools with adequate funding and require performance "
|Alaska House District 12
| Succeeded by|