Eric Anderson, Idaho Representative
|Idaho House of Representatives District 1A|
|December 1, 2012|
|Years in position||9|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Washington University, 1979.|
|Birthday||May 31, 1956|
|Place of birth||Spokane, WA|
Anderson graduated with his Bachelor's degree from Eastern Washington University in 1979.
In addition to being a Representative, Anderson is a general contractor and a real estate broker.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Anderson has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Anderson served on these committees:
Anderson won re-election to the District Seat 1A in 2010 with no opposition. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 25th and in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 1A (2010)|
|Eric Anderson (R)||10,978||100.0%|
On November 4, 2008, Republican Eric Anderson won re-election to the Idaho House of Representatives District 1A receiving 54.4% of the vote (10,030 votes), ahead of Democrat Steve Elgar who received 45.6% of the vote (8,036 votes).
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 1A (2008)|
|Eric Anderson (R)||10,030||54.4%|
|Steve Elgar (D)||8,404||45.6%|
In 2010, a year in which Anderson was up for re-election, he collected $18,665 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Idaho House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Eric Anderson, Idaho Representative's campaign in 2010|
|Ambrassiani, Jack/Mary Jo||$1,000|
|Idaho Association of Realtors||$1,000|
|Idaho Telecom Alliance||$1,000|
|Idaho Forest Group||$1,000|
|Winning for Idaho||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$18,665|
In 2008, Anderson raised $72,613.
Listed below are those who contributed the most to his campaign. 
|Idaho Consumer-owned Utilities Association||$2,050|
|Idaho Republican Party||$2,000|
|Association Logging Contractors Idaho||$2,000|
|Idaho Association for Good Government||$1,990|
|Idaho Farm Bureau||$1,600|
|Agriculture & Resources Industry||$1,500|
|Idaho Power Company||$1,500|
|Intermountain Forest Association||$1,500|
|Employers Compensation Insurance Co.||$1,000|
|Union Pacific Railroad||$1,000|
|Idaho CMTE on Hospitality & Sports||$1,000|
|Winning for Idaho||$1,000|
|Riley Creek - Leclede||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Eric + Anderson + Idaho + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- A wake-up call - The Spokesman Review
- Beebe, Maloch to speak at HSU graduation ... - Siftings Herald
- Vinson & Elkins
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Anderson represents seat A in Idaho House District 1. House District 1 includes northern Bonner and Boundary Counties in northern Idaho..
Eric is married to Nicky Anderson. They have three children and live in Priest Lake, Idaho.
- Anderson 4 Idaho - official site
- Idaho House of Representatives Members
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Freedom Speaks profile
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Idaho Elected Officials," February 8, 2012
- ↑ Office of the Idaho Secretary of State "List of All Candidate Declarations for 2012," Accessed March 26, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State - 2010 General election results
- ↑ Idaho House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributors to Eric Anderson
- ↑ "Idaho Legislature" 2009 Legislative Directory, July 22, 2009(See page 2)
|Idaho House District 1A
| Succeeded by|