|Wisconsin State Assembly District 90|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2002|
|Master's||University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, 2010|
Genrich graduated from the University of Wisconsin–Madison with a bachelor's degree in 2002, and then completed a master's degree from University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee in 2010.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Genrich served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Housing and Real Estate|
|• Ways and Means|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Eric Genrich was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Eric Wimberger was unopposed in the Republican primary. Shae Sortwell ran as a Serving Liberty and the People Party candidate. Genrich, Wimberger and Sortwell faced off in the general election. Incumbent Genrich defeated both challengers, and was re-elected for another term.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Genrich won election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 90. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated David Vanderleest (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 90, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Genrich is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Genrich raised a total of $27,701 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 7, 2013.
|Eric Genrich's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 90||$27,701|
|Grand Total Raised||$27,701|
2012Genrich won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Genrich raised a total of $27,701.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Eric Genrich's campaign in 2012|
|Wisconsin Wholesale Beer Distributors||$500|
|American Federation of State County & Municipal Employees||$500|
|Bay Lakes United Educators||$500|
|Wisconsin Teamsters Joint Council 39||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$27,701|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Genrich + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Assembly Office Website
- Official campaign website
- Eric Genrich on LinkedIn
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Madison.com, "Election Results: Wisconsin Legislature," accessed November 5, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall Partisan Primary," accessed May 5, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall General Election," accessed May 5, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Genrich, Eric," accessed June 7, 2013
Karl Van Roy (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 90
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |