|Louisiana State Senate District 28|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
LaFleur earned his BA in Economics/History/French from Tulane University. He went on to earn his JD from Tulane University.
LaFleur is an attorney.
LaFleur served in the Louisiana State House of Representatives from 1999 to 2007. He then joined the Louisiana State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 28th district.
- Education Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Finance Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Insurance Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Judiciary B Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Official Louisiana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Louisiana State Senate District 28
| Succeeded by|