Eric Olson (Indiana)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 11|
|Bachelor's||William Penn College, Valparaiso University|
- William Penn College
- Valparaiso University
Olson works as a field agent in insurance sales with the Knights of Columbus.
Olson is running in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 11. Olson is running against Rick Niemeyer in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. John T. Hart, Al Cottingham, and Lon P. Childress are running in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Olson + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Federal government has new group in its sights - Daily Caller
- 'Snowden is not the problem' Palin says - Daily Caller
- AT&T to allow presidential alerts to your phone that you can't turn off - Daily Caller
- Rubio Doubles Down into Disaster - Daily Caller
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- Suspension won't be removed for five-year-old grilled over cap gun who then ... - Daily Caller
- Obama runs immigration bill from White House, according to new report - Daily Caller
- Miss Utah flubs interview question during Miss USA pageant [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Sessions: Special interests behind immigration bill 'not in touch with the ... - Daily Caller
- Happy Father's Day: President Obama and his daughter play with toy guns - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |
Access to Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |