Difference between revisions of "Eric Pratt"
m (Text replace - "===The Taxpayers League of Minnesota Scorecard===" to "===Taxpayers League of Minnesota===")
m (Text replace - ".]</ref>" to "]</ref>")
|Line 112:||Line 112:|
|Editdate=June 28, 2013
|Editdate=June 28, 2013
|link=<ref>[http://followthemoney.org/database/uniquecandidate.phtml?uc=1414304 ''Follow the Money'', "Pratt, Eric." Retrieved June 28, 2013
|link=<ref>[http://followthemoney.org/database/uniquecandidate.phtml?uc=1414304 ''Follow the Money'', "Pratt, Eric." Retrieved June 28, 2013]</ref>
Revision as of 08:26, 26 March 2014
|Minnesota State Senate, District 55|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 3, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pratt served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Higher Education and Workforce Development|
|• Transportation and Public Safety|
Pratt's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We need to realize that we compete in a global economy and with neighboring states. Reducing the cost of doing business and investing in infrastructure will attract business investment and create good-paying, stable jobs."
Role of Government
- Excerpt: "Local government is the best able to meet the unique needs of its community. Cities, counties and school boards have been unfairly burdened by mandates with a “one size fits all” mentality coming from St. Paul."
- Excerpt: "I believe Minnesota should flatten the tax code and expand the tax base. Our current system, especially sales taxes, are regressive and hitting the lowest income families the hardest."
- Excerpt: "I am pro-life."
- Excerpt: "The credibility of our election system relies on assuring we have credible votes and voters. As the only candidate with real world identity theft protection experience, I stand ready to defend the integrity of elections"
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Pratt won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 55. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Kathy Busch (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 55, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Pratt is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Pratt raised a total of $27,369 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 28, 2013.
|Eric Pratt's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Minnesota State Senate, District 55||$27,369|
|Grand Total Raised||$27,369|
2012Pratt won election to the Minnesota State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Pratt raised a total of $27,369.
|Minnesota State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Eric Pratt's campaign in 2012|
|Pratt, Eric House Dist 55B Committee||$990|
|Scott, County RPM||$900|
|Total Raised in 2012||$27,369|
|Source: Follow the Money|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Pratt + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- "ericprattmn," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," Accessed June 26, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Follow the Money, "Pratt, Eric." Retrieved June 28, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2013," accessed May 15, 2014
Charles Wiger (DFL)
|Minnesota State Senate District 55
| Succeeded by|