|Minnesota State Senate District 55|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 3, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Pratt's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We need to realize that we compete in a global economy and with neighboring states. Reducing the cost of doing business and investing in infrastructure will attract business investment and create good-paying, stable jobs."
Role of Government
- Excerpt:"Local government is the best able to meet the unique needs of its community. Cities, counties and school boards have been unfairly burdened by mandates with a “one size fits all” mentality coming from St. Paul."
- Excerpt:"I believe Minnesota should flatten the tax code and expand the tax base. Our current system, especially sales taxes, are regressive and hitting the lowest income families the hardest."
- Excerpt:" I am pro-life."
- Excerpt:"The credibility of our election system relies on assuring we have credible votes and voters. As the only candidate with real world identity theft protection experience, I stand ready to defend the integrity of elections"
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pratt served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Higher Education and Workforce Development|
|• Transportation and Public Safety|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Pratt won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 55. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Kathy Busch (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 55, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Pratt + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Charles Wiger (DFL)
|Minnesota State Senate District 55
| Succeeded by|