|U.S. House, Illinois, District 15|
Thorsland is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Illinois' 15th District. Thorsland is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Thorsland's reports.
|Eric Thorsland (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$435.00||$(39.00)||$396.00|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$396||$4,137||$(1,551)||$2,982|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Thorsland + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- News Gazette, "Thorsland acknowledges challenges in bid for Congress," accessed October 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Eric Thorsland 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 3, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |