|U.S. House, Alabama, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Demopolis High School, 2001|
|Bachelor's||Troy University, 2005|
Wright's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Restore the AMERICAN DREAM
- Excerpt: "Prevent voter fraud- Insure we eliminate the opportunity for fraud and stop the spending of Billions of tax payer dollars on litigation claims."
- Pay disparity for Women
- Excerpt: "Close the earnings potential gap. Women are paid .77cents for every $1.00 a man makes."
- Reform Tax code
- Excerpt: "Lower Corporate tax rates for small business in there 1st five years."
Wright is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Alabama's 2nd District. Wright won the Democratic nomination unopposed in the primary on June 3, 2014. Wright will face incumbent Martha Roby (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Erick + Wright + Alabama + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Alabama's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Alabama's 2nd Congressional District
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|